Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

The End Of The Summer Learning Journey-By Amiel

 The End Of The Summer Learning Journey


It has been an awesome 6 weeks blogging, posting and commenting. This is one of my best year doing the Summer Learning Journey and hopefully the next year will be even better! I had lot's of fun during these times and I hope anybody who participate on the Summer Learning Journey had fun too! Anyways here are my things I wanna reflect during those 6 weeks. 

Which activity you enjoyed the most and why-My favourite activity was making boats because i learn how buoyancy works and I just like making my one stuff by using tape and other random things.

Something you found challenging or tricky-I think what I found the most challenging is some of the instructions on some activity, I found it hard to understand, but it still get the job done so thats the important bit.

Three things that you learned during the Summer Learning Journey-Making my own stuff (Like Boats), expand my commenting skills and learning to have fun while your at home.

What would you like to see more of next year... we're keen to hear your ideas.- for the future I think a Leader board would be nice, but for now I have no other suggestions.

This has been an awesome Summer Learning Journey and I hope everybody had fun!

Anyways Thank you for the people who set up the activity for us or people behind the scenes without you guys we wouldn't have this.

Thank You and have an awesome 2022
  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amiel,
    Well done sharing so much of your learning over the summer. Great to read you had fun too! Activities where you have the opportunity to make or construct are very popular.
    Do you find the videos in the activities helpful? We also added sound bites this year so you could listen to the instructions.

    Thank you for the feedback about the leader board ... that's a great idea. We will definitely think about how that might look. Next time I am at St Patrick's I would like to hear more of your ideas.

    Ngā manaakitanga,
    Mrs Grant


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.