Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Draw A Geometree-By Amiel

 Draw A Geometree


A new day and a new task! For this task you are making a tree with triangles in it, it sounds simple, right? well thats what i thought. It turns out is quite hard for me in reality, I tried doing it in google drawing at 1st but it didn't turn up good. So I have one and only choice, paper. For me i'm not big fan of drawing in paper im more a fan of doing things with technology since thats how i am built. So I grab my scrapbook and stared drawing and when I finish it i was quite happy to see the success of it.

Here the Geometree


 

And here me holding it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amiel it's been a long time since I was in your class. This is a nice picture. I wonder take a look at your picture and what do you see?
    What I see is a furry chipmunk. Anyway Kai pai

    Nga mihi nui
    Willietony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Amiel,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Ka pai on completing the Geometree, Kick start activity!

    I really like the colours you have used when colouring in your tree, my favourite colour is purple, what’s yours? The colours you used remind me of trees in Autumn, is that why you chose these colours? If not why?

    I noticed that you said you found this activity slightly difficult when first trying it, but I think you did an awesome job. If you wanted to try and challenge yourself a little more you could try and give the ‘Geometree, Step it up’ activity a go!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.