Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

TimeCraft - Minecraft Education Edition (Hour Of Code)

 TimeCraft


Its the Wednesday 15 2021 and there a new Minecraft task to do in the Summer Learning Journey. For this task we travel into space so we can build better future and solving mysteries by coding, The game let's you chose your coding methods, I chose python (Coding language) since I've use blocks so many times. The game let's you chose witch timeline to fix and you could only do that 3 times. The game has many historic timeline to chose. for the 1st task the game forces you to save "jazz" in the 19's so they can just show you the basics, but once you Finnish it you can chose any timeline. for the second one i chose to do ancient Egypt because i never really got interested in ancient Egypt so thats why I chose to try it. For the task your trying to make a simple pyramid by coding it was quite simple and easy for me. At the end I really enjoyed it. For my next timeline I chose to do something about science I really don't remember what happen so I have no explanation for that timeline. At the end it was fun I learned new things about coding I really enjoy the task, I'm looking forward to the next Hour of Code task.

Anyways here is the certificate you get at the end.

(If you complete it)


       

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Amiel,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Nice work on completing the Minecraft, Hour of Code activity!

    When I tried out the Hour of Code activity I found it quite difficult, I think that this was because I don’t have much experience using code! It sounds like you found this activity easy but still very interesting because you got to learn a bit about new topics like Ancient Egypt and Science. After this do you think you would like to learn even more about those topics?

    Well done on completing the whole task and earning yourself a certificate! I think that it is very cool how there is a small medal made out of minecraft blocks on the certificate. Do you play much minecraft for fun?

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Charlotte,

    Thanks for the comment, I would absolutely learn more of these topics it really interest me and I would absolutely play minecraft for fun if I have the game and a PC, lol. Anyways thanks for the comment!

    Amiel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.