Pages

Thursday 13 January 2022

Silly Algebra-By Amiel

 Silly Algebra


I'm back once more to do task's at the Summer Learning Journey, for this task we are gonna use simple algebra but with silliness. For this task i use google drawing to draw and create so I can accomplish my task, if you don't what's a silly algebra, here a template by somebody in the Summer Learning Journey staff's.

(Template)


It's a nicely done template. I use some of his ideas to create my work, but anyways here is my work.

(My Work)



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amiel!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    Awesome mahi here, Amiel! Algebra can be very fun right?! I like the images that you have chosen! It is making me hungry, and is making my brain work as well! Ka pai!

    Have you done any algebra before? Do you enjoy maths?

    Keep it up!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amie!

    Thanks for sharing your Silly Algebra challenge! I really like that you have used pizza as your variable symbol!
    Here are my answers. Can you tell me how I did with my substitutions?
    1) 5 + 5 = 10
    2) 5 + 5 + 2 = 12
    3) (2 x 5) + (2 x 5) + 2 + 2 = 10 + 10 + 4 = 24

    Look forward to your feedback!
    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.