Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Going Out On The Weekend

On the weekend I went to church with my family.  I told my Dad that I needed to go to the toilet but we didn't know where the toilet was.  My Dad said there's no toilet so we went to the car and we got a bottle and I peed into it.  My Dad said, "Let's stay in the car".  

It rained a little bit and after that church was over and people came outside.  We ate a little bit and we went to a restaurant.  After that we went back home and we ate.  But I did not eat because my tummy hurt, so I slept on the couch.  When I woke up we went to Sylvia Park.  At Sylvia Park we bought some material for my sister. We bought some headphones for me.  Next we went to the grocery shop and we bought some food.  Then we went back home and we ate some food.  We had a nice dinner and my Mum said, "You need to go to bed now because you are tired". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.