Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Jack is going to st Patrick school

Jack Is Going To St Patrick School
Learning Intention: we are learning to write a narrative story


One day there was a boy name Jack he was visiting St Patrick School. He was happy because he saw beautiful people and he think that this day is the best.

 He went inside he saw people was running to him and people said "how are you?" and I said "good" and they say "do you want a tour?" and Jack said "ok" they show me the little play ground then next is the canopy. Then I saw the senior play ground. I ran to the flying fox and play tag and then the bell ring so me and him went outside and play. After 50 minutes me and him went inside because the bell ring at class we did story writing but Jack's mum said to come back after morning tea.

Jack went back home. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.